head and neck squeezing

I have had this thing occasionally happen for years but have never got a satisfactory answer. I have been a very active healthy person all my life (it began during my very healthy years) but the last 4 years I have been struck down with lyme disease and have been very sedentary during my convelesance and treatment with this disease {natural methods no antibiotics} It is defiantly getting worse and I would like to find out what it is before it damages me or worse.

It begins with the feeling that I have a tunicate around the base of my throat and quickly the squeezing compression feeling builds. It does not hurt and so far has lasted less then a minute at a time. the last 'spell' lasted longer then all the rest probably 5 minutes and ended in the beginnings of a headache (so I assume the squeezing compression feeling might actually be pressure) and also either it is vascular or it is effecting my heart because the last time I had pain in my chest, but admittedly it could of also been anxiety from the duration of the 'spell' this time.

It can happen when I am asleep, awake, active, at rest, stressed, or relaxed. I have not been able to connect it with a trigger. Nothing I eat sets it off either. It just happens.

please help me
thank you
lisamarie322