heart and anemia
there was a time that i had recurrent fever for about 3 weeks consistently but it stopped.Two tears ago i went to the doctor for a physical examination and he said that i had a systolic murmur in my heart and we performed an ECG and the results came back normal.Also the Doctor told me 5 months ago that i was anemic and should eat more protein and fruits and gave me some medication for the anemia which i have not used regularly and the next time i went to see him he also told me i was still anemic ( im guessing because i did not take my medication seriously
). he gave me some more medications which i still have not used consistently like i should in fact i have not used for over a week now. I have gone on the internet reading about leukemia and murmurs and i am hoping that the one i have is an innocent murmur. Also i think i am developing a tingling feeling in my chest> i hope its not the sign of something serious cos whenever i develop a symptom, i start reading up about it and it just stays in my head.It then makes me soo conscious of my body that it seems like theres something wrong every second.I have been told to do an echocardiography whioch i am yet to do. I get anxious a lot each time i read anything up on the net, it stays in my head and after some days it seems as if i am developing symptoms regarding the disease. Please Help, what do you suggest about my murmur and all the other queries.