Heart Disease Expert Forum
heart is beating too fast

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

heart is beating too fast

Hi, I'm a 23y old girl, and last year i have been diagnosed  with arrhytmia and ventricular extrasystoles. I' ve been on rytmonorm for a couple of months now, and i felt better, although sometimes  i had some palpitations. Since last week smth happend, because  all of the sudden my heart started beating very fast( my normal heart beat is 50-60 bpm, and now it's 75-110 bpm). And it's like this the whole day long. I can't bring myself to relaxing, and even then my heart still beats to fast. I can feel it in my neck, i am short of breath and chest pains. I also have difficulties while moving(normal stuff like walking, or talking etc...). I do have a problem with stress and anxiety, but right now i'm not in a stressful situation. Is this normal? Is it just my anxiety?  Or is it smth serious going on with my heart?
Thank you in advance!!
It's hard to say exactly what is going on, but if you're currently experiencing a new change with the development or worsening of previous symptoms (chest pain, shortness of breath, etc), this would best be addressed by your prescribing cardiologist to ensure nothing new has developed.  A heart rate of 75-110 may be faster than your previous baseline (50-60), but is still around the normal boundaries for heart rate (< 100 is upper limit of "normal").  It is unclear if this is because your heart rate has actually increased or you are still experiencing frequent PVC's.  
Thank you so much for your reaction!
I know it's a bit weird, but I really think my heart rate had increased. Since I'm used to a slower heart beat, I realise really fast that something is wrong. I've had a few days. Sometimes all day long, and some days when during the day I had some moments when my heart rate got back to normal. I have an appointment iwith y doctor already, it's just that I don't know what's happening and I'm really freaked out!