Heart Disease Expert Forum
heart issues, please help

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

heart issues, please help

I have 36 years old, and i have been having heart palpitations for the last 6-7 years. Some of which feel like a very uncomfortable skip that is pretty scary. I finaly broke down and went to the cardiologiest and got an ECHO and did a stress test both came back 100% normal. I dont understand what else this could be, I also have extreme fatigue at around 1-2pm every day then goes away at around 5pm. What is really scary is when I play football or soccer, it feels like my heart is struggling to keep up and is in danger of giving out, only happens on extreme exertion, not when I run 5k, only football & soccer. Any suggestions or advise would be greatly apprieciated, thanks!
Based on the information you state above, it is reassuring that your stress test and echo were normal.  However, if you continue to have symptoms you may want to call your physician or cardiologist to tell them that these symptoms continue to bother you.  They may want to order further studies to evaluate for abnormal rhythms in the heart or lung issues.  Palpitations that are benign are very common, but if you are concerned you should speak to your physician.