heart pains
Hello, I have been having stabbing pains just under my left breast, this has been for the last 3 days, I am worried that this may be something to do with my heart. Am I justified in being worried?
If it were me, I would get your heart checked out just to make sure it isn't that. I think your gall bladder is also on that side. Your doctor will do a physical exam and ask more questions. He may order a blood panel to see if there is infection somewhere. It's a process of elimination with doctors. It could be as simple as indigestion or as complicated
as your heart, but I tend to think its something else. Don't wait, only your doctor can tell for sure and I hope you feel better soon.
Typically, stabbing pains are seldom cardiac in nature.  Cardiac pain usually is a heaviness or gripping pain.  Obviously something is hurting you, I'd sure have it check out.
hello,my major is chinese tradional  medicine ,after reading you question ,you symptom
is the characteristic of the diease.my explains are now as the follows:first of all,you should know the left breast stabbing pain can happen in term of mastitis and the heart attack diease.if you are the female ,and you left breast swoln that is may be a mastitis
if your left breast have not swoln,that is the question of cardiac diease .now you can make a examination for yourself,use your hand touch you left breast if you feel painful that imply is the diease of the breast .and you can take a deep breath or have a quickiy
walk ,if yoyu feel dizziness,and the chest pain more severe than before that mean you left breast pain have cause by the heart diease.now the best solution is that you should
go to the hospital to see a doctor and make a full check to make a clear diagnose.
  It was Lou0309 asking the question, I just answered, no worries.
Hi there, I took your advise and went to the doctor, apparently I have relux, gosh :), I am a bit embarrassed. Thanks for the advise...