heart rate drop and suddenly and then go back up
I have a heart rate drop to 45-55 and I get dizzeness, sometimes I faint and after I have to sleep for hours.  I am confused and my breathing changes.  I am 56 years old and have high blood presure,  I have had 3 strokes,
Have you mentioned it to your doctor? They may want to check for some kind of heart block where some of the signals are not getting through all the time and dropping your heart rate. Or there may be something causing your BP to suddenly drop.  For your safety, it should be checked soon.
I have been going to the doctor since last year every week had a heart monitor for a month on. an EEG monitor for 5 days, ENT doctor run all kinds of test,  a cardiologist run test had an MRA and found a small Anorisom too small should cause no problems, Have a stent put on 2 years ago,  They are thinking of putting in a pasmaker but they have to check if that is what I need.
Sounds like the monitor didn't pick up any heart block, just a slow beat. Our hearts do slow way down while we sleep but you wouldn't notice that. Athletes have slower heart rates but their body is conditioned to work just fine like that. A pacemaker might be the answer for you. A bit intrusive but once you get used to having it there, the benefit of increased energy and no fear of fainting is worth it.
thank you my doctor said that they are going to check again to see if they can put a monitor under my skin it should pick up and heart rate drop once that is done and they see it is needed the next step might be a pacemaker.

Hi there,

The monitor you are referring to is a "Cardiac loop" or "Reveal".  It is really uncomfortable and I had mine in for 3 months and had to get it removed.  But during that time they picked up that I had SVT attacks and Atrial Fib and I had Cardiac Ablation for that.

For any electrical issues, make sure that you get a referral to a Electrophysiologist as he is the Heart Specialist that specializes in heart rhythm issues.

All the best and let us know how you are doing.
Yes it is the Reveal,  What is an SVT attacks and Atrial Fib,Cardiac Ablation. Are you saying it caused you to get these simptoms because of the Reveal. Now I am realy scared

I had the Reveal implant due to unexplained syncope episodes and Atrial fibrillation and SVT's were diagnosed during that time.

The Reveal is unfortunately just very uncomfortable as it is about the size of a computer's memorystick and they implant it under your skin!  I could stand it for 3 months, but then had to get it out.  It never settled.  I could move it around with my fingers and it pressed against my sternum.