heart
i am having pain in the centre of 2 breast and varying fast heart beat and tightnesss in the chest ..... sometimes i feel very un comfortable in the chest portion and i caNT EVEN EXPLAIN WHAT IS HAPPENING ... please give me a suggestion .... i am very much worried.... not even feeling to live..... please
Hi there -

I am going to move this to the Adult Heart forum, but PLEASE call your local emergency number IMMEDIATELY, or go to your local hospital.

Emily
When it comes to chest pain, irregular heart beat and a sense of doom, you cannot take a "wait and see what happens" attitude. This is too risky. I do hope you're at the hospital now.
Ireneo and Emily are very right to you in their advice to you saranya......you need to get a doctor to take a look at you now rather then later while the going is good and if something bad is popping up the docs can handle it for you immediately...alot can be done to help you in a hospital setting and you need to take care of it now while it can be dealt with and doesn't get to the point that it if something is wrong is not reversible for you....if you are reading this now and still having the symptoms don't even wait another 15 minutes...call 911 and let them take care of you i am sure you have family and friends who love you very much and want to see you around for awhile...make the call saranya......now.............
A very fast heart rate and tightness in the chest are symptoms that almost all members on this forum have experienced and it can be heart realted.  If the condition relates to the heart, time for appropriate treatment is of essence, and even if the symptoms subside that would not rule out any medical condition that warrants therapy so see a doctor as soon as possible.  

Thanks for sharing, and if you have any further questons or comments you are welcome to respond.  I wish you well going forward.  Take care.
This is one of those "911" instances.  Please seek medical attention now!