heart
hello i have a question about CK, CK-MB
i had a cold and my CK was432 ,should be less than 140, and CK-MB was 34.50,the ratio was 8%, (34.50/432x100=7.9%) should be less than 6, internet sourses say the heart was most likely damaged, took antibiotic and repeated test in 7 days CK,CK-MB,TROPONIN-T hign sensitivite,NT-pro BNP,and all other tests were normal , how to find out if there was a miocarditis or not thank you
Myocarditis is caused by bacterial, viral and fungal infections of the heart. There may be fever, fluid in lungs, tachycardia.Tests like blood cultures for infection, blood tests for antibodies against the heart muscle and the body itself, X ray chest and ECG can help. Cardiac troponin is elevated in almost 50% of patients with biopsy-proven myocarditis. Cardiac enzymes may also help to identify patients with resolution of viral myocarditis.It is best to consult your doctor and discuss their clinical correlation. I sincerely hope it helps.
Best wishes and regards!
thank you for your answer