Heart Disease Community
heart

Join others with Heart Disease and get guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

heart

i am a 55  year old male i had a heart attack in 1998 when they got me to the er the er dr said i was having acid reflux he treated me for that for over an hour and a half.then this nurise told my wife to demand a heart dr to see me .he told her that i had had a bad heart attack and i needed to go to nashville tenn thats about 45 mile away but it was so bad that i would nt live to get there but i did they had to stent me in one place but i had five more that was 90% blocked oe more.to make a long story short i had bypass 3 month later was doing good went back to work the i fell tore the righ quad tendon in my right knee into had another heart attack during opertation after i stsrted having dibetic .i lost alot of weight no my sugar is good but i have beeen taking bloodpressure pills since i was 15 yeaars old now i dont take no blood med at all and my pressure goes up and down. it might be 120 / 60 then five min later it will be 60 /40 i fell tired all the time i went to my heart dr he done a artilarygram said something was wrong said he would set me up fpr a nucular stress test the next week that been 3 months now i haven't heard a word.since i only have medicare it just look to me like the dr don't want to treat me so i have guite taking all my meds and i am going to let nature take it's course
-8 Comments Post a Comment
I hear that you have been through hell and back. You need to find out what is causing your BP to swing so bad, or you could fall and ruin a good floor with your head :)

Something you said doesn't make sense. You said you doctor performed an arteriogram and said something was wrong, and he would set you up for a nuclear stress test. The arteriogram is the gold standard for determining what's wrong with the heart, blockage wise at least. The nuclear stress test is usually done before the arteriogram. The stress test is non invasive. Maybe he was going to do an echocardiogram on you?

I would call him up and scream into his ear. I have been forgot about before. It happens to many of us, especially with some cardiologist. Starting today, take responsibility for your own health and see your doctor soon!

Good luck,

Jack