hello i had a stent put in my heart
hello doctor can you pls help me i had a stent put in my heart on 28/08/2009 and the doctor doing it is dr andron from warrington hospital put the stent in my heart and 2 weeks after i had it dun i wus on the floor holding my heart i wus rushed back in to hospital and seen dr andron and he told me wots worng he put the worng stent in my heart and blocked off a heartrey and i got up too walk out on him and he told me i dont think you will die but keep your spray with you then 2 weeks later he called me at home asking me to let him punch a hole in it so i asked him have you dun this be4 and he say no so i told him too get lost then the next day he called me back asking me to go in too hospital and put me  in a scan so i went too the hospital and now i have been discharge so can you pls help me im have attack 5 times a week and dont no wot too do mr paul jackman  4 hammond st parr st helens merseyside wa91pz  tel 07871937264
Apparently, you have an occluded stent implant, and you should see a cardiologist to find out what your options are.  If you are experiencing chest pain, that may indicate you are damaging heart cells without proper treatment.