increased pulse rate and leg swelling
I have been on nadolol 40 mg for years.  My blood pressure has gone down in the last year.  I'm on trazodone and have lost almost 30 pounds due to cancer treatment. The doctor reduced my nadolol to 20 mg. a few months ago and recently discontinued it.  Six days after stopping it, my legs swelled up.  The doctor saw  me and I was up 7 lbs from the previous week.  He thinks it's a reaction to going of the nadolol or perhaps the tamoxifen (discontinued 1 month ago).  The pharmacist didn't agree.  I'm also experiencing heart pounding (had this somewhat before this) and my pulse is up.  My pulse has been 96 beat per minute at rest.  During my workout, where it's usually 108, it is now 156.  I was down 30 pounds before and tried to stop the nadolol and my heart rate went up as well.
  Should I be concerned about this?  I feel maybe the trazodone is the thing that has caused my b.p. to drop, not the weight loss.  I've had hypertension since age 24.