intense heart beats and pounding head
Hello I am just 32 years old but I am wondering what is causing my heart to beat really hard and I feel the same pounding deep in the back of my head and even sometimes I see lights blinking off and on with my heartbeat.     This allways happens when I stand up too fast, or when I walk up stairs.   I used to get very frequent sycope almost every day, but the syncope stopped, I got chronic daily headaches, and the syncope was replace with the headaches and what I have described here.      Please advise what maybe wrong.   I have had a brain MRI, MRA...a chest Xray, EKG and echo...all is normal except a 4 cm bone tumor outside the frontal lobe of my brain that my doctor refuses to take out.    Like I said I'm 32 and no more than 30 lbs overweight
J Jones,

Thanks for the post.

I really am not sure what is the cause of your symptoms. With a normal cardiac evaluation, I really dont think your symptoms sound cardiac in origin.  To some extent they sound like migrainous in nature. I think I would seek evaluation with a Internal Medicine specialist for a full evaluation.

good luck.
PS-  I often hear my heartbeat in my ears like a "bruit" sound and my hearing may fade out briefly...
Does anyone know what a PAC sounds like with a stethoscope? Does it sound like a PVC? ie "lub dub dub"?  I'm having a holter monitor next week - then I promise to stop using the stetoscope! Thanks a bunch. Andie