Heart Disease Community
is this pain serious ?

A community of people with Heart Disease to guide and support your heart-health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, nutrition, and management.

is this pain serious ?

I have put down chest pain in as the topic, but also i keep getting pains in my heart, im a very fussy eater and rarely eat anything healthy, i will not eat fruit or veg, although i am starting to try these foods, no sort of meat or anything like that, my diet consists of fatty foods and a bit of fish. i also smoke, but i have started to quit only the last week or so.

but for a while now, i keep getting these pains in my heart and chest every now and again, im not really sure what it could be, but it is worrying considering im only 17 years of age. its fine when im participating in sport, but sometimes sitting around or just out with a few friends i get these pains, its as if a pain is just happening all around the outside of my heart. does anybody know what the problem could be ?
Generally, chest pain that occurs at rest is likely musculoskeletal, gastrointestinal or pulmonary in nature.  If you smoke, that is a bad risk factor for heart and lung disease.   You should stop smoking and make sure you get a good check up from your physician.  If you have a bad diet, then you may have some GI pain that is referred to the chest.  A baseline electrocardiogram (ECG) is also a good idea.  
BloodPressure Tracker
Monitor Your Blood Pressure
HeartRhythm Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
Aaronhoffer added the Heart Rhythm Tracker
1 hr ago
Niki0315 is ...anxious Comment
Aug 26
Paxiled commented on Foods For Weight Loss...
Aug 26