it feels like there is a bubble in the chest
Am I in danger zone whenever I feel a bubble is in my chest?  I also notice my vision chages. The side of my neck is also some what painful.  What is this?  I am only 52 years old.  my phone 773 964-0678.
I would go see a good Doctor or Cardiologist - and tell them what your feeling- they can run tests, and at least you would know what the bubble feeling is and why vision changes

Im not a Doctor, but is the bubble gas ? or is it chest pains or ???  hard to understand
that symptom..  
play it safe - and see a doctor asap !  better to be safe than sorry..

good luck and take care .. boogernose
I have the same pains and I'm 20.  Feels like a bubble is popping in my heart.  I have to breathe in deep in order for it to pass, but it hurts.
Me too!  It's been happening since I was a kid.  I'm 40, now.  Once or twice a year I will get a sharp, stabbing pain right where my heart is- like a huge air bubble is going through it!!  I had it last night, and thought I was going to die!  It lasted about 4-5 seconds.  I haven't gone to the doctor for it, yet, but I will.
OMG Im 13 and Im having the same problems idk what to do I will just be sitting in class and the it feels like I have a air bubble right near my heart but then I take a deep breath and I hold it in and it pops but then it comes right back and sometimes I will just be laughing and a sharp pain comes back to hat same place and idk what to do! Should I go to the doctor? What is happening! I hate it and I read all these comments online and how this is happening to yall also and I just need advice do yall have any?