left arm pain
i have been having pain in my left upper arm. it is only when i am sitting or standing and it is a dule ake like the artery on my arm is hurting .. It feels like a dule ake and it kinda burns. Could it ne something cardiovascular? i dont have any chest pain with it its just a ake deep inside my left arm kinda in the inside of my arm from my arm pit to my elbow. its sometimes throbs and akes at the same time.. do any of you think it could be something wrong with the large artery in my arm. like a blockage or something, mabe a anurisem in my arm. is that possible ?  looking for answers and worried... age 44
It could also be nerves, tendons or muscles. I had that for awhile, couldn't even sleep at night  'cause I couldn't get comfortable. Went to physical therapy and that cleared it up. As for your heart, how long has it been since you've had a physical? Your cholesterol OK? Are you active? Eat decent food? Your arm - any swelling or discoloration, tingling in the hand? These are all things the doc might ask you.