left artery slow blockage of heart
I have the collateral blockage on main left artery of heart.  My Dr. insists I should have no pain but when I get stressed I have pain in both shoulders and my back.  He did not even allow me to talk, interupted me when I made an effort to explain this to him and wrote "no pain" in my chart.  Is this typical behavior of cardiologist, if he hears it he is responsible so he blocks it out?  Should I report him, or just move on to another dr?
Anytime you leave a Doctor's office with more questions and concerns not addressed, you need to get a second opinion to be safe and get some reassurance.

Jon
Sounds like your Doctor is condescending. I would have another meeting and explain that he has this problem, and you will have no alternative to seek a different Doctor. Maybe he doesn't realise he is like this. To insist you should have no pain, yet you do, is just silly. It's a bit like saying it's all in your head. Just tell him straight, that you are not making this up. You could then ask him something like "you say I have collateral feeds, and I shouldn't have pain. Can you tell me what the fractional flow rate is, down each of my coronary arteries". He is going by 'visual' diagnosis and in many cases this is not enough. You could have a blood vessel which looks very healthy, yet blood flow could be quite low, it needs to be measured. You could then ask "are you saying that the pains I describe are not typical of angina", because they are. I'm sure if you tell him that if he cannot take you seriously, you will find a Cardiologist who can, he will change his ways. Especially if you report the case to the hospital, strongly emphasising how dissatisfied you are with your treatment.