low blood pressure
I have the same issue with chest pain in the left breast in the smae spot, doesn't hurt when you press on it! i have had a battery of test from cardio to ears, nose and throat. seen my nuro as well no one i mean no can tell me why my blood pressure drops to 104/50 and lowest has been with me passing out at home with my 16 year old and my feiance rushing me in because i dropped to 80/50 and then admitted for a week because they could even figure out how to get it to come back up after i woke up! so now im starting to have swelling with the chest pain and low pressure and its scary me really bad just between us and God!! im tired and wiped out after sex, working out, playing with my grandkids, riding my bike!! so day its to hard to do blasted laundry! PLEASE CAN ONE OF THE MANY DOCTOR'S GIVE ME A CLUE TO DIRECT ME WHERE TO GO NEXT! IM ONLY 38 YEARS OLD, ht 5'4" 154Ibs non-smoker I had pitutary tumor 3 years ago i have had that checked still as small as a ball point pin. this heart issue has been going on since and started in Decemeber 2010.
did they do a tilt table test?
Blood pressure is the big problem of our body. there are two types of blood pressure. one is high blood pressure and other is low blood pressure.