low bp
ok , have a question, i thought i had high bp went dr was high everytime i go, been keeping record find out its very low never gets over 129/70 unless am at dr than its 144/90. today its been 101/60   i feel tired more now that am keeping it and i guess knowing its this low, it does go up to like 144/70 sometimes a littler higher. but how bad is this. i do that .5 timilol in am and .5 at night for paps and used to have high  heart rate, been on it for 30 years with no problems

whats going on can this mean am having a heart problem with it being so low
CHF?   had echo have not go back results. doing a 24 hour bp monitore next tuesday.

how do you get it to go up. stand on my head?

no answers
I guess I'm not clear about your question.  Your BP will fluxuate throughout the day.  None of the reading you posted here seem exceptionally low to me.  The one from home with a systolic of 144 (had you been more active or stressed?) still had a diastolic of 70.  That's fine.

The ones from the doctor's office are borderline high.  That's not unusual.  In fact, it's so common for BP to be higher in the doctor's office that it has a name - white coat hypertension.

Is the Timilol you take an eye drop or pill?  You say it's for palpatations but the 0.5 dosage sound more like the % for an eye drop solution.  It's a beta blocker and will bring your BP down as it helps regulate your heart rate/rhythm.

Especially since you indicate your BP reading are different at home than at the doctor's office, I'd be sure to take a copy of your log to share with him.  (A copy because they sometimes want to keep them in your chart.)  

Office personnel, including doctors, will sometimes imply (or say straight out) that patients don't use correct technigue for home BP monitoring.  You may impress them if you take your equipment with you to a visit and ask the nurse to observe you and offer any tips on technique they think would be helpful.  Then you could also check your reading against theirs in the office.  The machines sometimes do need recalibration but I doubt that's your problem here.

Hope this was helpful in some way.
thank you , sorry if i not make clear. yes its a heart pill i take for pacs for 26 years.
am wearing a 24 hour bp monitor now my dr orded it last week. i do have the white coat thing, when i took bp at home before going to hospital to get monitor it was 127/70 got there waited to get it was 144/80 yes i do have that. most the time its great, but its been low now 95/55 one time most ots anywhere from 118-100 top number bottom good 65-70.   i had a echo waiting on it to. just wanted to know if tro low how get it to go up and is mine to low at 100/65  or 95/55. but i feel ok just tired when that low. thanks again