low heart rate??
does anyone have a low heart rate at rest of 48-60 bpm?? mine runs low alot..but no symtoms..i can remember when i was in my 20,s my docky said to walk in place..then i never asked him why..I've talked to a few people that say that there heart at sitting down is like 50 bpm......................thanks james
I do and it is better to be low then high, of curse that is if you have no symtpoms.

I was recovering from surgery on thursday and I got really light headed and pale and dizzy my blood pressure dropped from 90-65 to 70-45. they were oly a little concern saying if my BP had been higher tostart then they would be more concerned but since having low BP I am okay. they say the lower the better with no symptoms
good luck
michelle
m27
My resting heart rate is in the low 50's.  Sometimes  it is in the high 40's and I wish it would not get that low.  I jog or speed walk every day, and i eat healthy too, so I'm sure that lowers it.  How is you BP? is it low too? My BP is kinda low like 106 over 62 usually. My dr told me i was just  healthy and I should not worry.  I also have a thyroid condition though (hypo) and am being treated.