lymph node calcification
I was told that I have extensive calcification within the left coronary artery and likely to have a calcified lymph node within the AP window.  Can anyone tell me what the calcified lymp node in the AP window means?   I was told this from a CT of the chest.
AP window is the location of the calcified lymph node:

Insight to AP window (aortopulmonary) is a rare cardiac anomaly that results from incomplete division of the aortopulmonary septum between the ascending aorta and the main pulmonary artery. The incidence of this disorder is estimated at 0.1 to 0.2% of all patients with congenital heart disease. An aortopulmonary window allows the ‘red' oxygenated blood to pass from the aorta back into the pulmonary artery and mix with the unoxygenated or ‘blue' blood.

There are three types of APW defects:

Type I: a proximal defect in the wall between the aorta and the pulmonary artery usually located right above the sinus of valsalva. Type II: a distal defect in the wall between the aorta and the pulmonary artery. Type III: a total defect that usually extends the length of the wall between the aorta and the pulmonary artery

For a perspective a calcified lymph node is like a scar.  It is a sign of an infection that took place a long time ago.  You should not need any further testing or any treatment.  However you should be aware that a calcified lymph node could physically erode into an airway.  This is rare and harmless.