Heart Disease Expert Forum
moving fluid in upper chest

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

moving fluid in upper chest

hi how it going? i have been expeariencing what i believe to be moving fluid around my chest area. it all started ,about 3 months ago,when i was driving a car. i was worried about getting pulled over cause i did not have a licence, the next thing you know i felt a bulge in left upper side of my chest and then i felt it flow down lower and possable bulge just under my ribs with not really any pain. ever science then i have been stressed out very much and think about my body alot.  i can often feal fluid moving around my chest area, i get light headedand dizzy often, my throat feals constricted before i finally fall asleep, my heart has felt like it has skipped a beat arond 5 time in the past 3 months, it will beat very hard and very fast after doing things like going down the stairs. a couple times a have woken in the middle of the night with sharp stabbing pains in the middle of my chest, that did not burn like indejestion. i hear a lot of noise in my chest a stomach area. it scares me when i hear the niose in my upper chest. i also get cold sweaty fett 3-4 times a night while in bed. i am defenatly over stressed about this but i dont know if stress can bring these symptons on or not. i have gone to a cardiolagist to get looked at. he did a ekg, ex-rays, and the tredmill test but everything was normal. he looked at the x-rays for 5 seconds tops. he wanted me to do the king of hearts, but do not have insurance. i went to a doctor to get a blood test done for lver desiese cause my symptoms match that also. blood test came back fine, but the strange thing is when the nurse was taking blood out of my vein the blood filled one container but bairly filled the other and took a good 30 seconds to fill partially while the first took around 4 seconds, almost like there was very little blood in them.  i can feal my heart beat threw my chest and also on my side alot of the time , symptoms seem to increase while laying on my back or left side. any help would be greatly appreaciated. p.s. i am a 23 year old male.
Unfortunately, i am unable to make diagnoses in this forum.  I would suggest that you discuss this with your physician.  It is unlikely given the tests that you have had that this is your heart.
1 Comment
A related discussion, response was started.
A related discussion, fluid moving about my chest. mole appeared on my arm was started.