myocardial bridge
My wife had a heart attack on the 8th of March due to a myocardial bridge. We are looking for possible treatments for this condition?
Well, first of all, surgery is only given as an option should medication fail to relieve symtoms enough. Only the worst case scenarios are given surgical treatment. Beta blockers are usually used to keep the heart rate down because obviously the faster the heart beats, the more often the artery under the bridge is compressed.
With surgery there are three options which are looked at by your cardiac surgeon. First is to use stenting. However, in research it has been shown that a high proportion of patients still feel chest pains after the procedure. The more successful method is either removing the bridge to release the artery, or bypass, to get blood uninterrupted to the vessel after the bridge. Bypass is sometimes done even when the bridge is removed, to ensure no complications follow. These methods have given excellent results and no mortalities have occurred, even many years post surgery. I think the problem with the stent is it depends on the thickness of the bridge and the length of artery being covered. If the compression is very hard due to a higher muscle mass pressing down, then a stent will simply be compressed. Restenosis has not proved a problem in the bypass method, or surgically removing the bridge, but has caused problems with some stented patients.
Medical treatment generally includes β-blockers.  Intracoronary stents and surgery have been attempted in selected patients. Additional research is needed to define patients in whom myocardial bridging is potentially pathologic, and randomized multicentre long-term follow-up studies are needed to assess the natural history, patient selection, and therapeutic
These patients should be treated with beta blockers whether or not there are significant symptoms or objective ischemia," he said. If beta blockers aren't tolerated, calcium-channel blockers may be used.

Stents are reserved for the relatively few such patients who don't respond to either drug. "If someone is really refractory to beta blockers or calcium antagonists, or, in a few cases, to the combination of both," he said, "then stenting should be considered if there is clear evidence for myocardial ischemia or significantly altered hemodynamics that could be potentially harmful."
Here's a trial, one of many, that was done in China 5 years ago. It's interesting to read.

http://icvts.ctsnetjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/4/6/517
The moderators are doing a very good job, and if you have problem with my quotation marks so be it.  You are being bitter:)  I don't know why you are attacking...is it something I said or what?

I believe you are referring palgirism, but who knows!  Who really cares!  
Plagiarism, as defined in the 1995 Random House Compact Unabridged Dictionary, is the "use or close imitation of the language and thoughts of another author and the representation of them as one's own original work."  

Quotation marks definition from dictionary: "to speak or write (a passage) from another usually with credit acknowledgement".
I think you are being paranoid? I wasnt referring to you at all and in fact didn't even know you had copied something if you had. You have stood up in your cot and started throwing toys out for no reason I think.
In some posts in other forums I copied and pasted some articles, or sections of them. I got into trouble from the moderators from this because copying someone elses work like that to put into a post is illegal. So I was simply explaining why I was giving a link rather than putting in the text.