Heart Disease Expert Forum
neck pain
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

neck pain

I been felling pain in the left side of my neck for 10 days, it also goes to my left ear like a palpitation that hurt. and when I move my head to the righ I feel like my head is goig to fall of my neck.  sometimes I feel that my heart beat rapidily for a minute or so and then come back to normal. Can someone help me because I really want to know. my family has history of heart problems, but It could also means just stress.  thanks.!
Related Discussions
2 Comments
Blank
212161_tn?1391090750
dont think it has anything to do with your heart moving your neck and there be pain does not sound like heart. if i was you i would go get my heart checked out for peace of mind,
Blank
242509_tn?1196926198
THis is not typical at all for coronary artery disease. It may be related to a structural problem in your neck, maybe related to spine disease, muscular problems, or even nerve root disease. But I am fairly certain it is not related to heart disease.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
CCFHeart MD25Blank
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity