Heart Disease Community
neck pulse pain

A community of people with Heart Disease to guide and support your heart-health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, nutrition, and management.

neck pulse pain

I am a 34 year old female with high blood pressure, for the last 2 days I have had a strange pain in the pulse of my neck that when I turn a certain wy it literally takes my breath away and cause short shallow breething,I also have a headache that will not go away and slight dizziness.
   I just went down to my local GP but was unable to see a doctor as they are booked out however I managed to get my BP checked and the reading was 153/102.
   I just dont feel "right"

Thankyou Chantelle
Am I having a stroke?
I  think if you were having a stroke, it wouldn't be taking three days for it to become clear that that is what is happening.  Whether it's something that is serious or not, I don't know, and I doubt anyone can tell you over the internet.  

When you went to your GP's office and did not get seen, did you make an appointment to go back?  Because you need to be examined by a doctor.  

I'm sorry for the pain and worry that you are going through.  Let us know when you get an answer.
BloodPressure Tracker
Monitor Your Blood Pressure
HeartRhythm Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
remar commented on photo
remar commented on photo
remar commented on photo