Heart Disease Expert Forum
no to sure

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

no to sure
I get this weird sensation in my chest like my heart is sezureing for a sec then it speeds outa control and pounds like crazy i get dizzy headache and panicky sleepy with blind spots. I have pvcs after i eat and stuff. Im 24 drank alot smoked alot ate like crap started eating healthier now could i have cad or a arrythmia that makes this happen
You should consult your physician about these symptoms.  It is possible you have an abnormal or fast rhythm in the heart causing these symptoms, and if this is the case your physician may want to treat it.
Could i have cad?