nocturnal paroxysmal dyspnea
Hi everyone ,
I,m a chinese male , 27 . One night in last month I worked too late for something , about 3'o clock . When I try to fall to sleep I feel an increased heart rate for about 1 min . After that I was very nervious , and try to sleep more everyday .
three weeks ago , I feel difficult to sleep , with chest pain and , sense of suppression in the chest . I can only sleep when I take a posture like sit .
I go to the hospital , take a Holter ,a Colour sonography a chest CT , a Myocardial enzymes test and a Coronary CT.
The Holter , chest CT , Myocardial enzymes test shows OK . The Colour sonography shows my left atrium enlarged to 49 ! And I can get the Coronary CT tomorrow . the doctor find my pressure is 130/85 .
browsing from the internet I find it called nocturnal paroxysmal dyspnea , and maybe I have acute left ventricular failure . I suspect I have coronary disease , as I'm fat , less sports , and my mother have coronary disease too , and it maybe cause the acute left ventricular failure .
Now I'm so worryed about the acute left ventricular failure , can it be controlled ? Can I anticipate a normal life time that can allow me dead after my parents ?
they siad if you have a congestive heart failure problem . You cannot live longer than 10 years , Is that right ?
I want to know this because I have to deal with the ralationship with my girlfriend as in such an east country .
If you have a left ventricular failure, it has to show in the sonogrephy as a low(below 50) ejeccion fraction.

Even with heart failure you can live many years.

As per sexual relations with your habitual couple you should have at least 6 METS, this is measured in an effort test.

Jesus
Thanks , jrbon .
today I see a doctor , and he said for all my testing/checking , there is no organic heart disease for  me . It should be a mistake in my Colour sonography, I do it again in that hospital and it shows my left atrium is 38 . I do it in another hospital , it shows 36 . thank goodness !
and when I said my ralationship with my girlfriend . I mean the lover-ralationship .
I 'm lucky . Thanks !