Heart Disease Expert Forum
omega fats

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

omega fats
tell me what omega 3,6,& 9 are prescribed for
They are prescribed for treatment of elevated triglycerides (fat) in the blood.  
Would omega cause palpitation?
I'm not the doctor, and I know that Omega 3 fish oil is supposed to help arrithymias, but I have noticed when I talke Omega 3 capsuls, my palps seem to get worse.
Tomah, I'm grate that you turned up and said something....  When I said that to the Dr, they all thought that I got the problems in my head!
I'v just stared taking a high dose of omega 3 and my papls/svt have stared again ??