Aa
A
A
Close
ongoing issues that have got worse, possible heart problem?? please help!!
Hi and thanks for any advise in advance.

i am becoming quite concerned with regards to some health issues. i was in to see the nurse today for a lung capacity test as i've been having breathing issues and COPD runs in the family. however after doing test i was told i have a great pair of lungs and no sign of COPD. which was a relief. however, all day i had been feeling week and dizzy, numbness in hand and uncontrollable shakes. the nurse took my pulse and blood presure and then done a ecg?? i think... check heart electric pusle... which was normal, but my blood pressure and pulse rate were high. i visited the doctor and nurse because i was suffering from the following....

chest pain, nausea, headaches, back pain across the shoulder blades, throat artery pain, uncontrollable shakes have now increased to the whole body, breathing difficulties when walking or climbing stairs and diarrhea...

sorry if i have gone on a bit, i am seeing my GP on Monday for further test but any advise would be great as this has been going on for a few years and has got to this point with no real support from my gp, so i now have a new one...

I am male 39, and reasonably healthy...

Thanks....
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi, as the tests done are normal, your symptoms of hyperventilation, palpitations and headaches could be attributed to Chronic Hyperventilation Syndrome. It is characterized by hyperventilation for no apparent reason, frequent yawning, palpitations, dizziness, sweating, fainting, depression, and cold sweats. Please consult your primary care physician for assessment. In the meantime you could practice breathing exercises and good relaxation techniques like yoga and meditation. Regards.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Top Heart Disease Answerers
159619 tn?1318997813
Blank
Salt Lake City, UT
11548417 tn?1440481484
Blank
Netherlands