Heart Disease Community
pacs for 10 hours
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to angina, angioplasty, arrhythmia, bypass surgery, cardiomyopathy, coronary artery disease, defibrillator, heart attack, heart disease, mitral valve, pacemaker, PAD, stenosis, and stress tests.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

pacs for 10 hours

FOR 18 YRS BEEN ON ACEBUTOLOL 150 MGS 2X DAY FOR BENIGN TACHYCARDIA AND PVCS. THEY HAD TOTALLY DISAPPEARED FOR THE LAST AT LEAST 5-7 YEARS. HAD TOTAL SURGICAL HYSTER. DEC 5TH, WENT ON A OVER THE COUNTER ESTERGONE CREAM AT 12 TIMES TOO MUCH BASED ON POOR INFO. FOR SIX DAYS. I WENT OFF IT IMMED. WHEN I FOUND OUT, AND THE NEXT DAY, MY HEART WENT INTO THE WORST PACS- (which i have never had i donthtink maybe the odd one)- just pvs off to the E.R. I WAS HAVING THEM EVERY SECOND BEAT I WAS TRYINGTO BE RELAXED KNOWING IT WOULD MAKE THEM WORSE, I GOT HOOKED UP, AND  THEY SAID, BENIGN PACS, MY BLLOD PRESSURE WAS REALLY HIGH I NORMALLY SIT AT 94/62 AND DURING THIS EPISODE WENT TO 140/98!!!  THEY GAVE ME INTRAVENOUS TROPANOLOL???i was having surge after surge of adrenaline it felt like somebody was giving meinjections of it

PART TWO...............