Heart Disease Expert Forum
pain in back of my head when I bend over

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

I have a throbbing pain in the back of my head when I bend over.  As soon as I stand up the pain stops but I feel like my ears are stopped up.  I have a history of hypertension but it has been under control for several years.
I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble.  It is possible that your blood pressure is contributing to your symptoms, but it is more likely that you have some congestion due to mucus that is explaining your symptoms.  If your blood pressure is controlled when you are standing, it shouldn't cause problems when you bend over.  Please see your physician to make sure your blood pressure is controlled.  

Best of luck.