Heart Disease Expert Forum
pain in shoulder, arm, left side of neck is it causes of heart related ...

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

pain in shoulder, arm, left side of neck is it causes of heart related problem?

Hello im 17 years old and science student i've been experiencing strange kind of pain in my arm shoulder arm muscle and left side of neck I heard these are also the causes of heart attack but I personally think its not normal to have one at my age. I also have cyst in my left hand wrist and I think maybe this is the reason for my pain. When I wakeup from sleep or while im on my bed I experience that pain also but very few times I have this pain in my right arm also but mostly it happen in my left arm shoulder abd left side of neck one year before I was operated for kidney problem so right now I have these feelings my heartbeat suddenly raises it beats fast whenever I climb starirs but that was normal for me before operation now I get tired easily  and I feel sometimes current like in my chest...... Im cinfuse whether its related to heart or just my  thoughts pls share with me if u have gone through same problem
Avatar_dr_m_tn
Generaly speaking, most 17 year olds have a normal heart and symptoms of chest/arm pain are not related to a heart issue. I would suggest an EKG and possibly an echocardiogram as a screening tool to ensure that your heart muscle and function is normal.