palpitations after sex
hi im 48 and after sex i get bad heart palpitations also i get a thumping bad head ache which some times i vomit when to doctors and he said it was a thunder clapp any help please
According to Wikipedia, one of the causes of thunderclap headache is a condition called primary sexual headache.  I think you need a doctor's help, probably a neurologist, to sort this out.  The palpitations may be secondary to the headache and, if so, probably not indicative of a heart problem.  But you need medical help.  Some of the other causes of thunderclap headache involve serious brain pathology.  Only a medical doctor is going to be able to help you with the diagnosis.
I had one of those years ago. It lasted days and wouldn't go away. I went to the hospital (embarrassed with explanation) but a Doctor told me to lay flat and he injected me with a powerful muscle relaxant. After about 5 mins, the pain went and never returned. He said a tiny muscle at the bottom of the skull was constantly in spasm, squashing nerves. The pain was severe, never had a headache like it before, or since. The pain made me nauseous and certainly got my heart racing.