paxil and heart failure
A friend just informed me that there was a study recently done concluding that Paxil may be related to heart failure and respiratory disease. Have you heard about this? It concerns me as I've been taking Paxil for twelve years to treat panic disorder. Thanks for whatever information you may offer.
Crap. I just got off paxil earlier this year after being on it 10 years.  It made me gain a lot of weight and snored.  I stopped it and I stopped snoring within 8 days I've dropped 35 pounds.

I supposedly have a aorta that is slightly enlarged but the rest of the heart function is good and where it should be.

Good luck
I can only find information on how it affects newborns of the mothers who took Paxil while pregnant.

Are you having heart symptoms?  Maybe if your that concerned it is time to call a cardiologist or even your regular doctor to talk about at least and EKG and see where it goes from there.