please help...heart and sexual activity,is it possible this one?
please can anyone help me...i dont know which is the right heart forum for this problem...but I am really interested to know how heart is related with sexual activity.A friend of mine(she) is suffering a lot because she cant have sexual relationship with her boyfriend cos she has been told she cant until her heart can support the pleasure in the moment of sexual activity.I mean..how is this possible,,i dont understand  the reason of this problem...where is the wrong thing?that`s what I want to know She has never had heart problems or even inherited this from anyone in her family she  actually has just been anemic and that`s all.Know she is totally fine but she cant still take this risk to have sexual activity.this makes me suffer too.....I am really sorry for her...indeed.Can anyone help me professionally pleaseeee........