post pacemaker fatigue
I had a pacemaker installed 6 months ago for sick sinus syndrome.   Despite exercise I have never gotten back my former energy level and am easily fatigued.   Is this common with a pacemaker?

This discussion is related to Pacemaker complications.
NO! In fact it should be the EXACT opposite! SSS should have made you fatigued because of the lack of blood flow to the body and brain; having the pacemaker solves the problem. Having said that, if your pacemaker isn't set at the right rates for you, that could be an issue so talk to your EP doctor. There are a lot of reasons for fatigue so you should see your general physician and be evaluated as well. My daughter had SSS and had a duel chamber pacer put in and it even helped her to some degree, dispite having a severe cardiomyopathy on top of it. Get yourself checked out.
I have the same problem,after my pacemaker was installed I am unable to perform minor tasks. I typically jog everyday but now that I have a pacemaker I can only jog 1/2 a block. They reprogramed it but there is no change. I want them to turn it off for a week so I can evaluate. I have a low heart rate. Am I right?