Heart Disease Community
pre syncope due to fall in Bp

A community of people with Heart Disease to guide and support your heart-health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, nutrition, and management.

pre syncope due to fall in Bp

i had a tilt rtest due to recurrent syncope . the tilt test was performed and after first part i never fainted  couldnt feel legs as numb  arms uncomfortable they administered a spray that within ten mins made me have a pre syncope episode and i was lowered down and was able to recover. the thing is i have had a letter requesting i have the tilt test again before i see the cardiologist. what i want to know is why would they want me to have the test again would they have not got enough info from the last one as it made me feel so ad im scared to have it again.  i dont see dr till 16/08/08
Tags: syncopes
I would call your doctor and ask them was there a mess up in the test and why they have to repeat it. iand if they REALLY have to repeat it then they need to get 7you in earlier. if this appt. in Aug. is for the cardiologist, maybe they can get you in earlier if you call them or put you on their cancellation list. I am not sure what to think
good luck
michelle
hi thanks for your reply . my dr on holiday so i cant get any more info till i see her. i phoned the cardiology department and they are going to find out exactly when they can get me in to have the test. the letter from my cardiologist says "i now have the results of your tilt test which demonstrate presyncope due to a fall in your Bp I HAVE THEROFRE ARRANGED FOR YOU TO HAVE A REPEAT TILT TEST AND I WILL THEN REVIEW YOU IN THE CLINIC IN 16/08/08 WHICH IS WHY IT DRIVING ME INSANE. THEY DONT SAY WHAT SHE WANTS TO FIND OUT BY REPEATING THE TEST. AT THE LAST TEST THE CARDIOLOGIST WHO WAS IN ATTENDANCE ASKES ME IF I WAS FLEXIBLE AMONGST OTHER THINGS AS SHE THOUGHT I HAVE ELHERS DANLOS AND AS A RESULT POTS. WHICH IS WHY I WAS NOT EXPECTING ANOTHER TEST. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHY THEY WOULD NEED ANOTHER TEST IF THEY HAVE SEEN ME HAVE A POSITIVE ONE ALREADY. . THANKS