pressure inside heart
Recently I had a heart Cath. Good news was no Blokages. My doctor did say that I had "jhkjskjfkjkkc" or basically some some vessell desiese in my heart and the pressure inside my heart was to high. He said there was no damage to my heart and everything looked good but said we needed to reverse the pressure in my heart. He put me on a beta blocker to lower my blood pressure and Hydroclorthiazide and told me to limit my sodium intake and everything should be good. Does this sound right.?
Yes, if you have too much pressure in the chambers of the heart, it can cause all kinds of problems. A beta blocker will not only lower your blood pressure, it will also stop your heart from working too hard. Salt raises blood pressure and many people consume far too much of the stuff. We used to add salt to everything we cook, chefs still keep saying "season it". Within two weeks of adding no salt, I was able to taste the natural flavour of the food and it was much better. If I try a ready salted potato chip now, it tastes foul and I have to spit it out. It's like chewing on rock salt.
Eating in almost any public restraurant, I find the generally accepted flavoring of salt is excessive for me.  It is an acquired taste that many people have to excess.