pulsating stomach pain
Hi again

Another question is I have been having this pulsating pain on my left side abdomen, a few centimeters to the left of belly button and up a bit. It is intermittant. But it gets worse often if I take nitroglycerine spray. That really makes it pulsate ,and I feel whoozy and weak
I am a bit worried that it may be something like an anuerysm , hopefully not. But the pain has not gone away and is sometimes quite bad. So I am thinking of getting an ultrasound on it. Can an ultrasound spot anuerysms in the splenic or renal arteries? The pain is not coming from the aorta I dont think.
Anyway it is probably nothing , but its just another thing to deal with on top of the chest pain so thought I would get it checked out, better to be safe than sorry.
cheers
rose
I believe so.  You should have the ultrasound, because pulsating pain is not normal in the abdomen.  Our relative just found out that he has two abdomen anuerysms and it was found by him having an accident, which he lost part of his foot from a lawn mower.  He had no symptoms of the anuersym.  The doctors are planning on stenting the anuersym.  

Deb