pulse/heartbeat all over my body.
Lately, I have noticed that when I go to sleep, I can feel my pulse in strange places, such as fingers, legs, stomach...and lately, all over at the same time.
Any idea of what this is?
I just lost my job and health insurance but I've seen many doctors in the past 2 years and none have any answers for me. I'm 32 years old and am relatively healthy. I have low-normal blood pressure.  My resting heart rate is in the high 40's - mid 50's. I work out regularly and eat well. I have minor sinus/respiratory issues but besides that I'm healthy. But I feel like crap all the time. I'm not sleeping well (I have a beautiful baby boy - 8 months old) I feel this pulsating feeling throughout my whole body when I sit/lay still. I don't sleep long and I wake up with both arms fully numb. If I jump up and down with my arms overhead I get the weirdest feeling in my wrists (I can't even explain it and have never brought it up to a doctor) I doesn't hurt but kinda feels like something is jiggling up and down in my wrists. I have begun to learn to just deal with all these weird occurrences. I' not sure if it's all psychological but I see many people in this post are feeling the same way. I just need to vent and would be happy to hear anyone's story or advise
Dude,

This sounds like anxiety, I know you don't think it is mental, but i have the same thing, I am currently searching the internet trying to get a wider range of information.

It sounds like you have taken all the right steps, i got diagnosed with anxiety, and i have refused to take any medications.

I have given up alcohol, caffiene and have increased my gym visits, i plan on getting regular messages also...

The best thing to do is talk to your mates, this helps alot, espically when your having an episode. When i am at work, i still find it hard to concetrate, but only when i am given the oppurtunity.

You will notice that it is always on your mind, and if it was more serious, then anxiety, your symptoms would have gotten worse after a few months.

Most people have these for years..

I suffer from insomnia also, and this makes in ten times worse, but ONE good nights sleep, and i feel 100% better the next day.

Also, change your lifestyle, do different things on the weekend, take up a new hobbie, organise some BBQ's that you host, Do something extreme like bungie jumping to test your boundries.

It gets better, as long as you want it too.
i too! ears, nose, nails, fingers,  legs, Pam, ...................... most horrifying in my BRAIN all over brain. but i enjoy it, its an awsm exprnce . it happens to me only when i want it!! :)
Hi everyone. Thanks so much for all the comments. I too have had the exact same thing for the past 11 years. I have constant pulsing and throbbing all over my body. It is especially bad in my head and heart, it feels like I'm having a heart attack or seizure. I've had all the tests done as well, from an EEG, CT, MRI, blood work, Thyroid tests, etc. The doctors keep saying it's just anxiety, as many of you have stated. I'm really not sure what this could be. I'm wondering if it could be an enlarged heart, my GP said to get an ultrasound of the heart. Has anyone tried that?
Here but i'm 13 years of age and i'm kind of worried.Diabetes runs in my family and I can feel my pulse all over my body I tried this with my brother and he does not have this:(.I'm kind of scared because I don't want anything wrong with me.I get tingling around my body all the time I get pains in my legs I sweat out of nowhere I sit down alot!.I'm not fat or obese if your wondering i'm 7 stone but still that's not the point I just want to know what's going on:(.Could you help me?.
Cool! What a bunch of theories!

The inflammation hypothesis makes the most sense to me (related to the fluoroquinolone comments). I first noticed this when I was struggling with gluten intolerance 7 years ago... all kinds of generic symptoms, plus anxiety related to a vicious poor sleep/coffee cycle and multiple vitamin deficiencies.

But the pulsing in my various parts of my abdomen and thorax was the most painful part - I thought I was constipated or something. Related to the quinolone comment, I was also drinking a ton of coffee at the time too. Definitely get tested for inflammatory disorders, and food intolerances too.

Anxiety control is certainly a good idea for anyone worried about their health, but if inflammation is at the core of this feeling, its a good idea to figure it out. Long-term inflammation is related to all kinds of negative outcomes.
hi, did your symptoms improved?
Comforting to know that there are other "head throbbers" out there. I've been suffering for over a year and have a similar story of tests, MRI's, etc and am tired of being prescribed tranquillisers and treated as an aging hypochondriac. One "remedy" that was suggested was by my dentist who prescribed a bite plate to sleep with. I haven't been using it long enough to comment on its efficacy, but reckon it's worth a try. Research "braxism" - teeth grinding and/or jaw clenching - very often unconscious or while sleeping. I'd be interested in hearing any feedback. In the meantime, be strong.
Comforting to know that there are other "head throbbers" out there. I've been suffering for over a year and have a similar story of tests, MRI's, etc and am tired of being prescribed tranquillisers and treated as an aging hypochondriac. One "remedy" that was suggested was by my dentist who prescribed a bite plate to sleep with. I haven't been using it long enough to comment on its efficacy, but reckon it's worth a try. Research "braxism" - teeth grinding and/or jaw clenching - very often unconscious or while sleeping. I'd be ineterested in hearing any feedback. In the meantime, be strong.
I got healed as for throbbing, though I am still suffering from tinnitus. Try to follow a healthy life style and yours might go away, too.

BTW, I suspected that my health problems might have been related to the metals of my mouth (dental fillings and prostheses), so I have replaced all of the visible metals of my mouth (those in contact with my saliva) with ceramic and composite materials.

Mercury in amalgam fillings is conjectured to have negative effect on our body and nickel in most dental prostheses is a gut bacteria booster (specially for H. Pylori). So, if you have extra money, you can try this, too. It may cost you some money, but even if it doesn't heal you, you'll certainly get a nicer smile. ;)
I also started having similar symptoms after vomiting severely. It feels like a tingling sensation that pulses throughout my body. It will race to my toes, go to my fingertips and then hit my head, where I hear a swooshing sound in my ears. When the swooshing occurs, sounds become obtrusively loud. It is very bizarre. I recently stopped taking my prescription anti depressant for anxiety. That could be a possibility for the symptoms. Let's keep this discussion open. This is a problem that needs to be addressed.
did your symptoms improved?
I think it's probably normal. I don't "feel" my pulse so much as see it. Sometimes, if I'm wearing a necklace I can see it bobbing up and down on my neck with my pulse. Really embarrassing as people have noticed! Also a couple of times I've noticed myself being rocked back and forth by my pulse. It usually happens when I feel too hot or anxious as far as I'm aware.
i have the same exact things going on...any luck figuring it out?
It has been several years since your post about feeling your pulse in body after bout of vomiting. I have experienced the same thing recently and can find no answers. Did you find anything? Please respond, thanks.
You missed the point. It's not just feeling your pulse it's seeing your pulse. Just sitting down watching TV and your whole body will move with your pulse and cause the couch to move too (no creaking just moving). People have looked at me and see it happening and were freaked out as to why my whole body was moving. And these people where across the room from me it wasn't like they were right beside me.
As an anxiety/panic attack sufferer all these symptoms seem familiar. People often think of their mind and body as separate entities when in fact they are obviously linked (go on just think about it for a minute). Just because an issue is psychological doesn't mean it will not have physical symptoms.

Unfortunately the fear that something is physically wrong with us can often drive the very physical response we are concerned about in the first place, leading to a downward spiral.

Try changing some things in your life that will make you feel more confident about your physical well being, reverse the cycle as it were. Doesn't always work for me, but at least I feel like I am regaining some control and therefore comfort.
    Feeling your own pulse throughout the body is an irregularity, but not from the heart, it may seem like it is the heart at first, but it is actually an irregularity in your nervous system.  first, it is far from lethal, and actually quite normal especially for people who have a very meat heavy diet.  this pulse can feel over powering, and can also alter your inner ear drum making you feel dizzy and nauseous.  the pulse is caused by your nervous system tightening and loosening the muscles in your body in rhythm with your heart beat.  it is normal to have small ticks in your nervous system, but they are never lethal, and actually can help the body get stronger.  if you don't believe me, get a massager that massages the muscles using the nervous system, such as "utopia gear".   place the two massager points on your spinal column and change the mode to the fist going up and down.  put it on the lowest setting, and you should feel the same sensation that you feel in your muscles, on your spine.  :) and when your done, you have a neeto massager to let your friends use, and a way to finally explain your ordeal to them.  
I have been having many of the symptoms that other people have listed here for about five years (I'm a 33 yo male.) Amazing that I haven't found this thread before as I've searched many times.

Like many of you I've been to doctors, cardiologists, even the ER (with panic attacks), and they never find anything wrong.

Over time though I've found some things I can do to improve it, and some things to avoid. After 5+ years of I still haven't found a cure though. My current theory is that it's either related to the nervous system (because of some other symptoms I've had), chronic inflammation, or some sort of mineral or vitamin deficiency. Or possibly some combination of these. Or, if these aren't the root cause, they will at least make the symptoms much worse.

Things that make it WORSE for me:
- alcohol (absolute worst thing for me)
- lack of sleep (second worst offender)
- triggering allergies / intolerance (especially with food)
- caffeine
- sugar and fast carbs
- uneven blood sugar (for example not eating for hours, then eating a big meal)
- heavy exercise (in the short term, like the same/following day)
- being sick / having a fever
- stress and worry definitely contribute

Food intolerances for me include wheat, dairy and cooking oils. Be aware of processed oils in a lot of food as well. Making my own food helps a LOT. Cutting wheat/grains and dairy in particular has had a huge impact on my well being, and is worth trying.

Things that seem to HELP:
- exercise (in the long term), especially cardio
- eating better (especially adding more veggies and greens!)
- magnesium supplements (though eating greens covers this too)
- iron and b12 supplements
- vitamin supplements in general seem to help
- green tea (in moderate amounts)

(Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, this are just my personal observations)
how are you feeling now?The same things make the symptoms worse for me too. It started after having general anesthesia for dental procedure.
I have EXACTLY the same thing going on. Any update?
Every night when I am about to sleep a strong pulse wakes me up now I am afraid to go to bed at night this happens only during the night .. not know what to do,, help
Finally a thread like this
A year ago my friend scared me in our college apartment so badly. Dont think it caused it, but a hour after that I had a very big heart beat increase. we measured like 140 hbpm, and it got me while I was lying down and watching the how I met your mother tv  show.(so no violent - adrenaline typed stuff).
     Month passed by, it got worse, firsly I was scared of itre occuring again, so I started paying attention when lying or standing. Basically, few months after that, my increased heart beat rate has turned into papilations and a pulse that could be felt anywhere in my body.
      Whenever im drinking alcohol ( 3-4 times a month) i'd feel stronger beats, and possible papilations in the morning. Same works whenever I go to bed late (3-5 am) the day after would go crazy.
When im holding a glass, I can feel my pulse in each finger atthe point where its touching the glass, and same with other objects. I can feel it in my legs, head (which becomes really hot in last few months), and rest of the body)
   I have been to a cardiologist and he said everything is fine with me.
I also have this astounding pain and tiredness in my legs everytime  I go to sleep and/or morning(sometimes it hurts so much I want to scream. But I don't know is it connected.
     I have also had a varicocele surgery and im (again) not sure if it contributed to this condition in any case cause from what I have read, there is this 'vagus nerve' which is connected in some ways with adrenaline, masturbation, sex and heart, and it can make influences on heart papilations. (also one more trigger for this for ne atleast is food)

-what has helped me recently is next :
1.Avoiding sex / masturbation(this one really wakes papilations up)
2.Lying to bed before 00:00
3.Avoiding alcohol
4.Cardio exercises.
5.Avoiding stress(which is almost not possible for me lol).
6.Move more(spending a lot of time sitting or being in front of an computer /laptop worsens these stuff.
Hope someone gets solid solution to this cause I dont wanna be giving up on the things I like doing :/
Hey Guys,

Its been like 2-3 months I am having this sensation all over my body. I have small heart beats all over my body, esp hands and feet . Also on my bare back and other parts. Its not like mind trick , I can see it literally beating like a small heart beat. I think its same to you all.

Recently I became Vegetarian. I stay for meditation. And I think its something to do with our vital force circulating spinal cord. Its nerves to say in particular around spinal chord. The beating becomes powerful when I stay calm. Yes, I too have a perfect blood pressure and other normal health. I am just 26 male.

I used to drink and have a hectic lifestyle with improper diet. But recent changes perhaps has made the body to alter its previous working way. I think its the nature's way of balancing or so to say coping with body functions. Meditation will sure help it. I can feel the strong feel of energy through out my body when I meditate. So I think personally its the energy coming back , like its de fragmenting our body vital force. Well guys it may sound too hypothetical but I am living with it and I am sure there's nothing wrong with me from a hospital's point of view.

Sometimes the beating moves around like small crawling insects. I feel its just the energy trying to maintain itself to its best possible way. My previous lifestyle think had made it numb and now I am getting all the signals to reorganised my energy. I don't think all the cases are just movement of energy some might need a medical help asap too. But from all the post I think giving ourselves a nice time of solace and meditation with proper diet will help. Its better to not take Onions, Garlic , Heavy meat diets, Oily food and drinks during meditation.

Well I think there's nothing wrong on trying out ourselves cause there's nothing to loose through it. :)
i can feel my heart beat'pulse  in  different parts of my body  sometimes that is  exaggerated in strength that feels like someone flicking me  , i also can hear it very loud sometimes in my throat  and around my ear somtimes with a  loud  thump  .... i would say  its around 30 to 80 times stronger with added pressure  that i can see in  my veins on the backs of my hands and makes my mouth   move  slightly and  my  fingers move ...has any one got to the bottom of this yet ? very troubling
Have you gotten better?  Did you have pulsating in the pelvis,  too?
Are you male?  I am 45 and female.  Do you have pulsating in the abdomen and pelvis?  I wonder if mine could be an aortic aneurism.
Have you found an answer?  Please let us know.
I forgot to mention that I have pulsating around my ribs as well.  Any thoughts?
its started with me 5 years back and i was so tensed what just happen to me. i still not fully recovered from it.

The reason were i smoke marijuana and took lots of stress rather being relaxed, i concerned doctors and made blood test but it show everything is perfect. My doctor suggest you think about it a lot and it is case of depression but i was like how can i be depress there is nothing concerning me i am happy in my life.

As time passes i get use to of it. When i quit smoking cigarettes & avoid caffeine it gets better. I did not feel the pulse anymore happy now :)

Try not to focus on heart or tummy focus on your brain that you feel the pulse in brain.

Another way to overcome palpitation/feeling heart beat in your body is to close your ears through your body pressure and force air to push out from your air through your will power.  
Same thing happened to me immediately after a bout with food poisoning or a stomach virus (not sure which.)  I could feel my pulse banging against my eyelid when lying down.  But the thing that got my attention in the first place was a whooshing noise which I thought was a ceiling fan, a clock, or a wind turbine on the roof.  I could not pinpoint the noise anywhere in the house although I could hear it clearly in the bedroom and adjoining bath.  I checked everything in those two areas, and went outside but could not find the cause.  At last I lay back down and that's when I additionally discovered my pulse pounding in my eye lid.  I realized the noise was coming from my chest as it coincided with the pulse at my wrist.  I had my wife listen to my chest and she confirmed the sound was coming from my heart although she could not hear it otherwise.  The doc told me I had a heart murmur due to a leaky valve a couple of years ago.  Guess it is getting worse...
hypochondriacs? Not so much. It's so easy to judge or minimize someone elses problems when you've never experienced it. I've had this happen since i was 11-12 years old and still occasionally (i'm almost 25). When they happen I just have to go to sleep and hope its gone when i wake up. I've had several happen in my teenage years that went on all through the night to where it was still going on when i woke up the next morning. My doctor has told me IF (she knows its a big IF) it happens during office hours to come in so she can put me on an EKG machine for tests. .
Hello. I am a paramedic and I just want to say that the feeling of your heartbeat over your entire body isn't a bad thing, and it is semi normal. IN FACT a strong pulse is a really good thing. The force of your pulse has nothing to do with high or low blood pressure, a strong pulse means that your heart isn't being inhibited by an outside source such as cholesterol or an acute myocardial infarction (which is dead muscle tissue in the heart). If your heart was that strong and beating 150 times a minute then that would be cause for concern as the rate of your pulse affects your body drastically. Even though I do not believe there has been an official study, in my experience in the field the stronger my patients pulses have been the healthier they were. I too have a pulse the surges through my body causing almost a wavelength type motion across my body. So most of you are probably well off.
I mean unless you feel it do to drugs or food poisoning and ingested things of this nature
Thanks for your encouragement, I really appreciate it, it definitely made me feel less stressed about my symptoms.
wow phil really? 12 years thats a long time
i have the same situation and they told me its anxiety and stress wich basically means i worry alot. its very scary you feel helpless and i can only imagine having it for 12 years
I have hard pounding,throbbing pulse upper back to the right of my spine, when sitting back against a surface or lying in bed.
Did anyone have a Dr respond to any of these symptoms about the pounding heart beats that we feel through out our bodies?? Maybe an aneurysm??
Just curious
  Could you have dysautonomia?
I glad that i'm not alone. I think i need to quite caffeine for awhile... I feel like my heart and pulse is betting so fast over my body and i tot it's earthquake D:
So glad I am not alone.  I have a pulsing sensation that started in November 2014 after I had Vein procedure for varicose veins.  I think I have had this condition for a while but now it is not tolerable.  I constantly have a pulsing sensation all over my body specially my stomach.  My veins have gotten worse after spending $2K on vein procedures VCA.  I think it is the pressure of this pulsing that is causing this.  I have low blood, low pulse.  I am getting ear aches.  I can't sleep at night because my body pulses.  My legs go numb if I sit too long especially my right leg.  It gets worse with caffeine or sweets.  

I have been to many doctors also.  Had sonograms, blood tests.  they have given psychological drugs, stomach drugs.  Heart tests.  everything is normal except I do have gallbladder problems but I don't want to have it taken out and have worse problems or until I know what is causing the problems.

Some things that have helped:  Heating pad, melatonin at night, stretching.  I have tried advil which almost did nothing for me.

I am wondering if it is related to lymph system.
eating less before I go to bed also help some but not much.
I've been going through something similar to this since October. The brain is a powerful thing. It is in your head and not in your head at the same time. It is in your head because it originates there but it is not in your because the "symptoms" actually exist. Anxiety and panic are incredibly power sensations, but you can fix it. Find a good CBT specialist and over time you will learn what is going on. Meds mask the "problem" not fix it. I'm not saying don;t get yourself checked out, but once you get the all clear move on to CBT and it will help I promise. The part that ***** is you have to think of all the possible outcomes and accept them. It's hard to do, but it helps. Fear is easily learned, but very hard to unlearn.

Hope this helps. I've been going through it since Oct. and it is hell. But know you are not alone and they is light at the end of the tunnel.
Totally got the pounding pulse thing going and am convinced that when I relax, the symptoms are not nearly as noticeable. I don't mean that when I'm laying down, they're lessened...I simply mean when I ignore the seemingly strong pulse, It does seem to help the pulse relax. I agree with several posts stating that our minds are very influential and our bodies follow whatever our minds are focused on. Peace, or fear. I feel that when I am zeroed into my pulse and totally concentrating on it, I breath more shallow, less often, even causing my heart to beat harder with less O2 in my vascular system. Also, I love salt and am fully aware that sodium hardens arteries. My next step is to go on what physicians would call a low Na+ diet. Without seeking out a diagnosis, I would rather seek a healthier life-long habit of not eating for taste, but rather eating for nutrition. If my arteries are loosing their flexibility because of my careless eating habits (which I wouldn't classify as extreme but pretty normal compared to most people I know), I'd like to see if low acidic foods, more water, more greens, low fat, low Na+ could reintroduce the flexibility back to my vasculature. I believe the "normal" diet these days is a killer; super hard on our bodies in so many ways. Time will tell if I i'm right or wrong, but I will say this. Eating a healthier diet will give me one more thing to not worry about. :)
Ty ,, i feal this has helped me,, i have Agoraphobia and bad panic attacks,, and i think i get dizzy from my heat pulse .  Ty again for sharing .
Possibly Breathing Pattern is off then it self corrects and pulse is less noticeable and heart rste slows .Carbon Dixoide is evalated when hypervent same as breathing off track.Such as Panic Disorder most of the symtoms before a attavk during is the bodys natural breathing pattern is interfered with by holding or faster or shallow breaths crested by our conscious self..One you learn to not focus and let our body do what it does alone symtoms subside.Also tingling numbness dizzyness blurred vision is all from the carbon dioxide levels in the blood is off ..I had panic Attacks from 1986 to 1994 everday every nite all day anywhere anytime There gone and My Heart goes out to Anyone Suffering with them I hope this helps.
The heart rate feel/ throbbing started in my mouth after general anesthesia for a dental implant. Then spread all over my body. Anybody else had general anesthesia and found the symptom started?
I have had this problem as long as I can remember, but never mentioned it because I thought everyone could hear/feel their heartbeat throughout their entire body. Recently, it was so strong, I yelled, "My heartbeat is driving me crazy." My family looked at me like I was nuts. That is when I learned I am "weird", as they put it. Needless to say, I am so happy to know I am not alone.
Don't worry, most of the times these feelings have no real physical cause. As someone else said: it's all in our head. You'd be surprised to know how many illnesses our mind can make up :)
I've been suffering from heart palpitations for quite a while now. At times, I can feel my heart pounding very fast, and I can feel pulses in all parts of my body: neck, arms, legs, etc. Very annoying and distracting.
The first time this happened, I was so scared that I could not focus on what I was doing, I had to leave a meeting at work and rush to the hospital to be checked. It happened all of a sudden - never happened before. I started being anxious about my heart not working well. At the hospital they checked me and everything was fine: blood pressure okay (a bit high but okay), pulses okay, oxygenation okay. They told me to go home and relax. It happened again a couple of weeks later (much worse than the previous one) and again a couple of weeks ago. Each time that happened, I felt so unwell that I had to go to the hospital and be checked. A couple of ECGs: okay. Blood tests: perfect. It's just anxiety. Note that anxiety does not necessarily have to be triggered by a conscious reason. However, to rule out any possible physical reason, do all the tests prescribed by your doctor and ask to be checked by a cardiologist. Relax :)
"Note that anxiety does not necessarily have to be triggered by a conscious reason."

This is an excellent point!  Many people are so ashamed of anxiety that they avoid treatment, as if having the condition were due to some kind of failure or lack of personal strength.

Not so at all.  Often it springs up when nothing anxiety-causing is going on.  It is probably be a kind of misfiring of the nervous system, probably has a hereditary component, and is a perfectly real illness, as deserving of treatment as asthma, for example.
I just started experiencing this a few nights ago when I was trying to get to sleep, and it is freaking me out! I thought there was something seriously wrong with me! But I did some more research and found out that it most likely is, like what was stated above so many times, simply anxiety.

I went on this website that listed symptoms of anxiety and this was one of them. But another one was pacing back and forth, and  I thought "Wow, I do this all the time!" I will literally just start pacing when I have nothing better to do. But I don't think about impending doom, or everything I have to do. I just literally pace and imagine something. I have a very vivid imagination, and I just start thinking of a story in my head. Or a hypothetical conversation, or something. I have been doing this as long as I can remember, and sometimes it helps me get to sleep as well.

That would be my advice to you: Think about anything other than anxiety/things that make you anxious, and eventually these feelings will subside. A good distraction is also helpful. If I'm engaged I never feel these pulses because I'm not thinking about them. It can be as simple as an engaging conversation, or something else, like playing video games.

I am now convinced that I have a mild anxiety disorder, and that my hyper-active imagination may have been me as a small child trying to counter it, and for the most part it has worked! Lastly I would say that if you're sure it is anxiety, don't go on medication for it. Everyone is different, but I know I'm not going to. So much of me has resulted from these small things that I never even knew what they were... I never thought these pulses would be the key to finding an explanation for so much of my behavior! And I can truly say that I like who I am, and I don't want to risk medication changing my personality. I'll put up with these pulses if I have to ;)
What a sensible, thoughtful response!
Antianxiety meds aren't worth a darn. And again, you should pay attention to heart race then thoughts, or is it thoughts then the heart race. You may not have to suffer anymore lol. And a racing heart on a regular basis can lead to heart disease so I wouldn't ignore it. Also a friend of mine was told it was scurry and she was 31 when they FINALLY LISTENED TO GET. she had a heart valve that did not open correctly and could have died because they wouldn't listen when she said the heart race comes WITH OUT WORRISOME THOUGHTS...
Listen to yourself. If you know something is up then keep researching and fighting to get someone to listen and really care for you. Check my comments down below because those are just 2 medical issues that could be causing this bounding heartbeat. And it's too stressful on the heart to let it go unchecked. Be your best advocate
My heart keeps me up. I have thyroid disease and it has been a 4 year battle advocating for myself with so many symptoms EVEN NODULES AND THEY WOULDN'T DIAGNOSE ME BECAUSE I'M IN "NORMAL OR SLIGHTLY HIGH RANGE"! KNOW YOUR BODY AND FOLLOW YOUR INSTINCTS
ESPECIALLY if you're a woman check that thyroid!!!
Haw the hell *its in our head*when its visibly shaking whole body?just take something to your hands "phone" he's going to right and left with my heartbeats,may all doctors go to hell.They guy had heart problem and doctors said "everything fine with your heart"
He get back to Ukraine doctor listened to his heart found the problem,did operation.Same here they didn't found anything.And I read on site shakings bcs of mitral valves prolapsions, and I have all the simpthoms mentioned there.should I go to Russia to fix this bcz stupid doctors here just can't.