Heart Disease Expert Forum
pulse

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

pulse
My pulse is around 75-80 resting 94 just sitting here asking this question but as soon as i get up and just walk to another room it goes to 120-125 im 33 5'7" 233Lbs should this be alarming?
This may be related to severe deconditioning, which I think is the most likely cause of your extreme tachycardia. At your height you are severely overweight, so that your heart function has to supply several extra miles of capillaries, which places greater stress on the heart and requires it to increase its pulse rate to compensate.
The best way to deal with this is to loose weight, which is best achieved by caloric restriction, followed by daily, low level aerobic exercise. A caloric restriction of just 100 calories per day will cause you to loose 10 pounds in on eyear.