pvc's and chest discomfort
I recently went on a hunting trip with my son, which resulted in miles of walking and some strenous exercise. To my suprise I was pvc free the whole week. I was careful to eat small meals and eat healthy the entire week. On Friday, after skipping breakfast, I had a larger than normal meal and almost immediately I started having single pvc's and slight chest discomfort(lower left chest cavity). This discomfort lasted 6 to 8 hours. I also had mild muscle cramps in my left arm and some very mild pains in my lower jaw area.

Does anyone else experience this chest, arm and jaw discomfort along with the pvc's?

Cardio doc says everything is fine. I have tried telling myself that but it don't always work.

However, there is no doubt in my mind that larger than normal meals  are the catalyst to most of my pvc's