scared any ideas
I am a 24 year old female, 176 lbs, 5/5 inches tall, I exercise 30 min a day, drink only water. For the past 2 weeks I have been feeling this sense of dread, and for the past 5 months i have been supper tired, for a week my throat was hurting and hear popped and ears popped, so I went to dr and strep test came back negative but it looked like strep so they gave me penicillin, since taking it I have have more anxiety, fast heart rate and worry that something is wrong, I even have times of intense chill in my chest and upper back and numbness on my face and fingers, no slurred speech or droopy face, what could be wrong with me I am usually a bubbly person, could it just be stress, my husband has a very important dr appnt this week and he is up for a huge promotion that could change our lives? Any help is much appreciated
Ive never take penicillin, Im also taking a prenatal (not pregnant) and a b12 vitamin  I also have a 3 year old and a 7 month old but I get 7-8 hours of sleep
Some have serious reactions or side-effects from medication and some require immediate medical attention.  I do not know, nor have I looked up on the web where the information exists, what the side-effects of penicillin are, but if your symptoms followed that medication you need to discuss that with the doctor prescribing the med.

I have never seen any connection to heart symptoms and penicillin, but again I dont have the list of side-effects.

Hope you figure it out and have a Happy New Year.