Heart Disease Community
severe jaw pain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to angina, angioplasty, arrhythmia, bypass surgery, cardiomyopathy, coronary artery disease, defibrillator, heart attack, heart disease, mitral valve, pacemaker, PAD, stenosis, and stress tests.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

severe jaw pain

For about 4 days now i have had severe jaw pain, i seriously cant open my mouth without wanting to cry, brushing my teeth and eating have been a hard task. also it hurts just on the left side and just starting for 2 days its been affecting my ear. i recently have discovered jaw pain is a sign of heart disease. im not even sure if its true. im 20 years old and i have been diagnosed with tachycardia, hypertension, and high cholesterol. also i will add im 95 pounds. i have been sooo stressed out lately. i work overnight in a hospital and im a full time student. what exact do you think this pain in the jaw might be? should i take it serious? its really painful. its probably just tmj or lockjaw or something, but what do you think?
Related Discussions
Hey I'm 18 yrs old and I weigh 95 pounds also and I have tachycardia from the viruses that I keep getting and heart desease runs in my family but anyways off the subject of heart desease I had something like this before I had a pus sack in my throat and my ear and my throat and my jaw  hurt so bad it made me cry it hurt so bad I couldn't even open my mouth they had to force my mouth open  and the doctors cept miss diagnosing me and saying it was allergies I went into the ER everyday until they found out what was going on with me it took them a week to find it because it took a week to grow. Have you been to the doctors or the hospital for this yet or no? I'm not a doctor or anything but it sounds like you should definitely get this looked at whatever is going on with you and it could be your heart it might not even be a puss sack at all in your throat.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Monitor Your Blood Pressure
Start Tracking Now
Blank
HeartRhythm Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
1236893_tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee commented on GMO'S IN THESE F...
16 hrs ago
Blank
awesomesauce33 commented on Body Builders, Kidney...
Oct 21
86819_tn?1378951092
Blank
Bromley busy with problem solving. Comment
Oct 21
Heart Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979