Heart Disease Community
severe jaw pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to angina, angioplasty, arrhythmia, bypass surgery, cardiomyopathy, coronary artery disease, defibrillator, heart attack, heart disease, mitral valve, pacemaker, PAD, stenosis, and stress tests.

severe jaw pain

For about 4 days now i have had severe jaw pain, i seriously cant open my mouth without wanting to cry, brushing my teeth and eating have been a hard task. also it hurts just on the left side and just starting for 2 days its been affecting my ear. i recently have discovered jaw pain is a sign of heart disease. im not even sure if its true. im 20 years old and i have been diagnosed with tachycardia, hypertension, and high cholesterol. also i will add im 95 pounds. i have been sooo stressed out lately. i work overnight in a hospital and im a full time student. what exact do you think this pain in the jaw might be? should i take it serious? its really painful. its probably just tmj or lockjaw or something, but what do you think?
Hey I'm 18 yrs old and I weigh 95 pounds also and I have tachycardia from the viruses that I keep getting and heart desease runs in my family but anyways off the subject of heart desease I had something like this before I had a pus sack in my throat and my ear and my throat and my jaw  hurt so bad it made me cry it hurt so bad I couldn't even open my mouth they had to force my mouth open  and the doctors cept miss diagnosing me and saying it was allergies I went into the ER everyday until they found out what was going on with me it took them a week to find it because it took a week to grow. Have you been to the doctors or the hospital for this yet or no? I'm not a doctor or anything but it sounds like you should definitely get this looked at whatever is going on with you and it could be your heart it might not even be a puss sack at all in your throat.