should we change her pacemaker battery?
My Mom w ho will be 88 yoa in April, needs to change the battery in her pacfemaker.  She has dementia but she always says she doesn't want to live like this. She also has a DNR.. Do I replace the battery and let God do the rest?
I know where your coming from as i to have a mom who has the terrible diease, and she is now bed ridden and does nothing but lays in the bed talking to herself all day.

we faced something like that 3 weeks ago, dad was feeding mom ice-cream and got choked on it, shes so weak she could not get it up or down she was choking. we could of let it go and let her die but when it came to that moment we could not. plus bad way to die, we called 911 and she spent 4 days there .

my mom is DNR to but to do something to take their life is not our choice,. i to know my mom did not want to live this way, she wakes up everyday to suffer more, i pray our LORD takes her soon and lets her go out easy.

could you live with your self if you dont change it and you know she died because you let her>
our the Drs saying she will make it throught the surgery and to do it, or like my mom she h as a stent that needs to removed but her Dr said he would not do the surgery she was to far gone and it would kill her.
so maybe the Dr can make that call for you.

what ever you do i know you will do it with Love in your Heart for your Mom. my prayers are with you as i know its taking a toll on your Heart. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS. Barbara