skipped beats
Thank you for all of the posts regarding the skipped beats. I feel like I am going crazy. I have had this problem for 10 years and have had every test there is. When I work out or jog I never get them. I don't smoke or drink or touch caffeine but still have this problem. I get them when I am about to have my period, and when I lay on my left side. I usually get them when I am sitting down or laying down. It is very scary. Thanks everyone for making me feel that I am not alone!!

This discussion is related to skipped beats.
It must be awkward to have this going on. my 4 year old has a skip, pause or whatever you call it is his beats. I hate trying to count it, so I can't imagine what it is like to have it going on..  
have you had it checked out. sorry if youhave to repeat what is going on.
oh by the way, I can say my 4 year old doesn't smoke drink or have any caffine either and I am not sure what is causing this in him but most likely he will always have it (he also has other cardiac issues)

Good luck
michelle