Heart Disease Expert Forum
sleepy hands and tingling in toes

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

sleepy hands and tingling in toes

Hi I'm a 28 yr old female I've had problems with my hands going to sleep and numbness though the night. now it has worsened and there still asleep swollen and tingle even for hrs after i wake and while at work the pain goes up to my elbow and my finger sometimes lock up with high pain. I've always worked factory jobs with high repetitive work but i don't know how that is cause the numbness and tingling in my toes plz give me sone answers on this condition