slow heart rate is this bad?
i have been to the er like eight times this week thinking something is wrong with my heart. of course they said there is nothing wrong. but every ekg i have had said i had a slow heart rate. when they hook me up to the monitor my heart stays between 51 to 58 is this bad im really worried. and its hard to breath all day long is this because of the slow heart rate
and also i dont excercise and like right now i cant get out two words without feeling out of breath i do have anxiety real bad to
The anxiety of worrying about it is probably affecting your breathing, you are possibly also bradicardic which simply means that you have a low heart rate, this is actually a good thing it suggests a strong heart because it can get blood around your body in less beats, if it is really low though it can have some side effects i suggest you see your GP and more importantly stop worrying because the breathing sounds like it is more to do with your anxiety then anything else. Exercise will help both these problems
Are you on any medication? such as beta blockers?
A cardiologist I was under last year had the brain wave of doubling my dosage twice to try and reduce angina. My pulse was down to 29 and 23 when asleep, setting off all the alarms every night.