slow heartbeat and thumping in throat

Lately i have really been nervous about how my heart feels. When i stand up or sit down my heart feels like it slows down and pumps hard, i also get a feeling in my throat at the base between my collar bone, it feels strange when my heart beats like that. could the feeling in my throat be heart related?

I have also checked my pulse at night and it has dropped into the mid 50's while im lying down. What could cause this, and is it dangerous?
About a year ago i had multiple ecg's, blood tests, and a chest x-ray. everything was normal. should i go back for more testing?

Any advise would be great. also i have no health insurance
This sounds like extra heart beats which are typically benign.  With the normal work up in the recent past I would not be too concerned about this.  Sometimes medications such as beta blockers or calcium channel blockers can help with the extra beats.  When these beats begin to cause a great deal of symptoms, we consider taking such patients to the EP lab for a potential ablation of those abnormal foci in the heart.  In the meantime,  you should also avoid caffeine, alcohol, stress, etc.  Having a heart rate in the 50's while at rest is completely normal.  
Thank you for the reassurance. Not sure if you will read/reply to this post again, but i went to the ER last night because i felt strange almost passed out heavy thumping heart. Long story short ecg was fine, but they also had me on a IV drip 2 bags, when i was done my thumping heart stopped and i felt better. Can dehydration be the culprit?