stick pain near my heart
hello.. i went to the er and the doctor regarding this feeling i get the same answer.." nothings wrong i checked out ok
regarding the echo cardiogram and other test. I  have graves disease and im on 112 mcg of synthrooid. i  am 46 years
old this year and i get so worried about theses feelings..i cry because i get scared sometimes..some times my heart would race like an anxiety attack.. but i dont like that feeling or the stick feelings sometimes.Now that im not working do to a lay off i have no insurance..But my health comes first.. please give me advice as to what you think this might be?  please help me? please.. thank you

This discussion is related to chest pain, stick-in-the-chest.
You are under much stress, and that can be the underlying cause for some of your symptoms as well as Graves disease. Did you have an EKG for your racing heart symptom.  It seems ER would want an EKG report; an echo indicates there is some belief you have a heart disorder, but your post only provides fast heart rate as the only symptom!  Do you have a copy of the echo report?  That may provide some information for a better understanding.