Heart Disease Community
still unwell

Join others with Heart Disease and get guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

still unwell

hi i am a 28 year old women who has been expeiencing chest pain tachycardia that goes up and down and high blood presure 170/95 as i was told from my doctor. when i fell pregnant i started to develope tachycardia anytime i move my heart rate goes high up to 170bpm than i started to develope a tightening sqeezing feeling in my chest i was told it was due to pregnancy well after i give birth to my baby i developed a stronger pain and more persistant pain that came on daily to coming on throughout the day ive had sestamibi stress test all that come up was a short PR interval not sure in what it means dont think it means anything  ive had blood tests ecg echocardiogram . i get arm numbness and pain in my left chest and centre sholder pain cant breath feeling like someone is sitting on me and a hot feeling like hot flash. i have been in denail about this for too long hoping its not anything major hoping it was gerd even though i dont get heartburn hoping i pulled a muscle but it dont feel like this and have been having for 11 mths now and the tachycardia and and feeling really weak that i could pass out dont fit or anziety cause heart goes down to 40bpm while relaxing with numb arm  watched my heart rate on screen and gerd shouldnt make heart go up and down on movement . im seeing a cardiologist on tuesday have travelled 4 hours by train with a newborn and my other youngster as i live in the country we have no cardiologist there so staying with friends here . i need to get to the bottom of this as i can hardly clean the house without chestpains out of breath and full on weakness its ruining my life i even get it with rest . i also wake up with left arm numbness and i get the tachycardia everytime i get up and walk around my heart goes right back down with sitting this happens all day everyday and its getting so much worse. sorry so long but so many different symptoms i wanted to explane myself as good as i could thankyou fairybellxx
I am glad to see that you have a Cardio appointment soon.  A lot of the symptoms that you are describing sounds heart-related to me.  Make a list of all your questions and symptoms and let us know how it turned out.

hugs,
thanku. i havent had much luck with doctors i think its cause of my age and im not overweight. ill let you know how it goes all best fairy xx